We are always seeking new talent to help us “Accomplish More”.
Are you an experienced paralegal looking for some extra hours? Come join our team! We are looking for experienced paralegals for 1099 contract positions, working with attorneys across the country.
|Position Type||Contract - 1099|
Paralegals assist counsel with trademark searches, drafting trademark applications, office action responses and Statements of Use. They may also draft assignment documents for recordation, draft legal correspondence and assist in other areas including TTAB and due diligence reviews.
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s degree or Paralegal certification (preferred).
- Must have 5+ years of experience as a trademark paralegal with 2+ years of law firm experience.
- Knowledge of USPTO procedures is required.
- Experience conducting trademark searches is required.
- Strong attention to detail and expertise working with an extensive trademark prosecution docket is essential.
- Exceptional client service focus is a must.
- Should have a commitment to being part of a great team.
- Ability to work with and take direction from multiple individuals, to communicate well in a remote setting, as well as the ability to work independently.
- Ability to learn new software programs.
- Good planning, prioritization, and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail is key!
- Cooperation and the ability to collaborate in a team, including cross-office.
- Ability to problem solve and use sound judgment in dealing with highly confidential information.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Positive and professional demeanor.
Sounds good? Email your resume to email@example.com and we will contact you!